Kreepy-chlor Salt Chlorinators
The advantage of salt in swimming pools, are the pleasantness of the sparkling clear water, lack of red eyes from prolonged bathing, lower chemical costs.
Salt Chlorine Generator uses common table salt to produce all the chlorine a pool needs, safely, effectively and automatically. Same sanitation performance as manual chlorine addition without the drawbacks. No need for customers to buy, transport and store chlorine compounds.
- Compact design, fits most small technical rooms.
- Controls are simple and protected by a cover.
- To use for above ground and small inground pools up to 75 M³.
- Removable cell.
- Data storage prevents consumer mis-information.
- Polarity switching makes it selfcleaning and suitable for high calcium areas.
- 6.000 hour blade life.
- Flow switch controlled.
- Vertically or horizontally mounting.
- Easy-to-view displays for fast checking of salt levels,cell cleanliness, sanitizer output and water flow.
- Adjustment is as easy as pressing two buttons.
- All performance data is captured daily, making it easy to maintain perfect water.
- Cell use tracking feature communicates remaining hours of cell life.
- Integrated sensors to ensure adequate water flow for safer chlorine generation.
- 1 year limited (plus 1 year pro-rata warranty)
Pentair IntelliChlor® Salt Chlorinators
Electrolytic Chlorine Generation is the easiest, most effective and convenient way to keep pool water sparkling clean. The IntelliChlor® chlorine generator uses common table salt to produce all the chlorine your pool needs, right in your pool-safely, effectively and automatically.
- Same sanitation performance as manual chlorine addition without the drawbacks.
- No need to buy, transport and store expensive chlorine compounds.
- No more odour, stinging eyes, irritated skin and bleached-out swimsuits.
- IntelliChlor IC20
- IntelliChlor IC40
- IntelliChlor IC60
- Safe low voltage system
- Low energy consumption
- Saves time and money
- Helps keep pool sparkling clear
- Hygenic - Kills bacteria
- 1 year in-store warranty
A New Standard in Chlorine Generator Technology IntelliChlor takes electrolytic chlorine generation to a higher level of convenience, reliability and safety. But to understand why the IntelliChlor generator is better, it helps to first understand how it works. Ordinary table salt (sodium chloride) is added to the pool water…less than a teaspoon of salt per liter of pool water is all that’s required. As the dissolved salt flows through the generator cell, it is electrolytically converted to pure chlorine, which is then distributed throughout the pool, sanitizing the water, keeping it fresh, clear and safe. Unlike conventional chlorine additives that must be constantly replenished, the salt is recycled continuously, day after day, to further reduce pool maintenance requirements. The generator even keeps itself clean with an automatic reverse cycling feature that prevents scale build-up for longer cell life.
Three options available:
The economical choice for smaller pools up to 75 000 litres.
Produces up to 0,3kg of chlorine every 24 hours.
The capacity to sanitize larger residential and smaller commercial pools up to 150 000 litres.
Produces up to 0,6kg of chlorine every 24 hours.
With extra capacity for pools up to 225 000 litres.
Produces up to 0,9kg of chlorine every 24 hours
Just Chlor Salt Chlorinators
A saltwater chlorinator is basically a chlorine generator, which consists of two parts: a low voltage power supply and an electrolytic cell. Through the process of electrolysis the units convert salt to sodium hypochloride (liquid chlorine). When the chlorine has completed its work on cleaning your pool water, it reforms back into salt! It does not use up any salt through this process. The advantages of salt in swimming pools, apart from the sanitising effect are the pleasantness of the water, lack of red eyes from prolonged bathing, convenience, lower chemical costs and the fact that asthma and hay fever sufferers can now swim in and under water without adverse symptoms. There are two types of chlorinators available: - J100 standard salt chlorinator / J100 self-cleaning salt chlorinator (max 50 000L) - J200 standard salt chlorinator / J200 self-cleaning salt chlorinator (max 100 000L)
Benefits of Just chlor chlorinator:
Standard vs Self-Cleaning Chlorinators
Probably the biggest difference between standard chlorinators and self- cleaning chlorinators is: Standard chlorinators require the cell to be removed about once per month and soaked in a solution of acid and water to dissolve the calcium build up. Self-cleaning chlorinators reverse polarity on a regular basis to prevent the calcium scale accumulating on the cell.